Sunday, May 4, 2014

[Review] Round Square Fluorescent Dark Colors Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration w/box


This is my first time using stud rhinestones nail art decoration.
 This wheel cart have 400 pcs stud rhinestones in different color with round or square shaped.


Why are Yomi Inactive?!?

I have received these products for a month now and I have bought many things that I want to share with you girls too... but because I started working part time in a cafe, it become more difficult for me to do nail art and find time to update this blog. But I am starting to get used to the work now and will try to find time to update regularly again!

Even though I have been inactive in the past month, I saw that my bloglovin followers keep on increasing. Thank you for following my blog <3



How to use

I placed mine before the nail polish started to dry out.

You can also dip it in a transparent color nail polish and use it as glue.



You can make many different pattern with this decoration.

I only showed you the most basic and simple ones.

Maybe later if I have time, I could create more advanced pattern with it and show it to you!


Close up photo of the studs!

How long do it last?

I think some of you might want to ask this question, but because I got work that can't have any nail decoration or nail polish. I already removed it on the next day and I can't give a good answer to this question.

Have you tried some similar product before?

What do you think?





Note: The product on this post were sponsored, but I reviewed with my own opinion. 

Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

1 comment:

  1. The studs look so cute on, but I don't think I will be able to keep them for long as I wash hands zillion times in a day :)
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis