Tuesday, July 8, 2014

[Just Talk] My cat got sick for the first time in 10 years...


Toby got bitten by another cat on her butt for a week ago... There are often cat fights around, and she have been into it countless time before... so we thought it was not something serious at first. But I got scared when I notice that she were having fever.

I picked her up when she were 3 months old and until now, she never had been sick.
So it worried it me a lot... I guess that's how parents feel when their kids get sick?

I had work on that day, so I sent a message to my sister and asked her to take the cat to visit veterinarian. I keep checking my cellphone at work and expected them to message me about her conditions. But they did not tell me anything...

Until I got home and they told me that, Toby got infection and had to cut up the scar to clean it.

It's been three days now, but she is still having light fever... 
and we have to feed her 3 medicines for 10 days.

I hope she will get well by the time her medicines run out.

Have you ever had any similar experience?


Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

1 comment:

  1. Awwh I hope your kitty gets better soon ♥ My cat had a similar experience, except that when it happened he was only 3 years old. He is often involve in cat fights around the neighbourhood and one time another cat scratch his back which left a deep hole on around his neck, it bleeds for a week, we took him to the vet and the vet gave us some medicines to feed him cause he also got infected and they suggest they cut off parts of his skin to remove the infection but we just kept him home and did the looking after ourselves. After a month, the hole started to close up and hair slowly grow around it and after another month, everything was okay again.

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis