Sunday, January 19, 2014

[Just Talk] Interview With Yomi!

My 4 minutes makeup, when I am in hurry...


Thanks to Sample Hime for interviewing me and I really appreciated it.


Some of the questions she asked me:

Where did you get the inspiration for your blog? You recently mentioned
 changing your blog name, right? Why do you want to change it?

What is your favorite Korean brand and which product specifically?

What is your favorite Western brand or brands, 
and what kind of products do you like to buy?


Where are you from, and if you don't mind my asking, 
what ethnicity are you?

If it's not too personal, how old are you?


I answered to more questions than these I mentioned above, so if you want to know more about me. Like how old I am and where I am etc... Then you can check out Sample Hime's interview post!



Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...would definitely check it out!!! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I love your blog..Would you like to follow each other? I would love to be in touch....Let me know...:)
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much I love your hair Yomi *-* normally I have shorter hair styles, but yours looks so modern and sleek and also effortless. If my hair was thinner I would cut it the same LOL. Thanks for letting me interview you <3 I had a lot of fun learning about you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3

      It's only a shoulder length bob cut, but recently it's been a trendy hair cut again. You know the old stuffs always come back lol

      Delete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis