Thursday, October 11, 2012

[Review] Palty Hair Dye Caramel Brown


I already dyed my hair for 2 weeks ago so I don't have the package anymore and found it on internet instead. I am sorry that I can't show you how I dyed my hair, but I have found another blogger that showed everything detailed Click Here To Find Her

I did not provide a before and after picture but I dyed it on virgin black hair and you probably know how it looks like, right? The color did not turn out exactly as I wanted to but I have got a lot of compliment from friends. I did not intend to have a reddish look but we know Asian hair easily get that because we have so much red pigment on our hair. It's more visible under the sun and overall I like the result a lot.

But I don't think I will repurchase it anytime soon, because the product is too strong and made my scalp irritated when I had the cream on my hair. When I washed the the cream off I also see many hairs falling out and it's tripled so much then I usually have for washing hair. Although if I want a strong color once a while I do pick this product again.

So I won't recommend it to friends that have sensitive scalp.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should try Liese hair dye.

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. et's follow each other dear , done followed via GFC
    http://wonderfullstraycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis