Tuesday, April 1, 2014

[Review] Etude House Minnie Touch Blusher

 

Etude House Minnie Touch Blusher is a multi  purpose blusher
that makes your face lovely like Minnie Mouse!

(I used daylight for all photos in this post, finally sunny enough for it!)


How To Use:

A: Peach Color, Shy baby face
B: Pink Color, Sweet and lovely chic
C: Purple Color, Covering blemishes 

C = Lovely and attractive baby color!




Package

The outer package of this blusher is super cute and filled with
 Minnie symbol and cute bows in a lovely pink color.



I would have wished that the inside ones were so cute and lovely too...
But it become slightly less childish when you bring it out with you.



It's simple and easy to open 


Then there is a super cute Minnie inside!

But sadly after using it 4-5 times, my Minnie's face is already starting to disappear.
Later it will only look like the Minnie symbols without faces, which is still cute.

Scent?
A super light perfume smell, had to be 1 cm close to smell it.
Not noticeable while using it on faces.


Bright color!


Results

I think it gives a natural cute pink color, which I have been using in the past few days.
I tried adding more purple on blemish area, it won't cover your blemish up.
But it will help to tune it down and makes it looks better.

Because of the light shade, it will harder to get too much pigmentation on your cheek, which often happens with other blushes.

I have only used 4 blushes before this one, and this will be my favorite for now!

Where To Buy?







13 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks too light for my skintone, but the packaging is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if I should buy this next! I love how it looks on your light skin :))
    OhCindyRella Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. the packaging look so cute, and it works for your skin tone

    Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks way too sweet to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shape of the blush and the packaging is really cute. Plus the color ist pretty on the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for natural daylight! :D I think I would be sad once Minnie's face started to wear down, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty wow~ Thanks for the review Yomi! I was so curious about this product^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pakaging, the Minnie Mouse looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. it gives a natural flush of colour to those with lighter skin tones ^^

    LOVEnini
    http://flyawaynini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah. Didn't expected much from this but the color is beautiful when applied!


    littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis