Monday, February 10, 2014

Rewind: Gwiyomistyle's Top 3 Posts in 2013




I want to make a post about some of my most viewed posts in 2013 

 I also picked them that I think is still useful for some of my readers. Those posts were made for a long time ago, so I believe that many of my new readers have not seen these posts before.

When I was still new with blogging, I hardly had any sponsor and only used the products I owned for review. So I created more variety of posts to keep my blog updated a few times a week. Now I am receiving so many sponsored products that I don't have much time for these type of posts anymore. 

But if you likes to read those type of posts, I will try to post more of them again! 
I enjoyed making them too.



How to make simple hair bun in 1 minute 

I had a little longer hair back then and a slightly brown hair from palty hair dye.




Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!

This is supposed to be a 30 days shred, but I only managed 20 days. Because of a old leg injury, but any normal person should be able to do this shred. Strongly recommended if you want to get fit in 30 days before the summer.




How To Make Korean Towel Bun

If you have watched Korean variety shows or Korean dramas, you will know that they use it at sauna.



Do you like any of these posts I have picked?

Which post did you like the most?


Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

12 comments:

  1. wow I'm interested on that shred thing. will definitely read it. thanks for sharing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember those posts. Wow, I've been reading your blog for some time now.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your long time reader and I have read all these posts, my fab one is towel one.. I was liking for a good workout and will try you's
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these posts before, I just started following your blog recently, I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It must have been a great journey for your blog.
    I love your blog! It's lovely. :)

    I've followed you.
    Mind to follow me back? :)

    Glad to know you.
    xx
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one with one minute hair bun. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shred thing because i always wanted to trim down my belly fats!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 30 day shred. It is perfect since summer is fast approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually started doing the shred because of your post- HAHA
    It was really effective. <3 Really happy I got introduced to that from your blog~

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone that have tried it are saying it's effective <3

      I am glad it helps you!

      Delete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis