Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[Review] 16pcs Christmas Snowflake Stars Nail Art Patch Foil Decal Stickers Manicure



It's Christmas soon!

Have you started to buy something Christmas related ? I received foil decal stickers from BornPrettyStore that are one of biggest online store that are selling nail art products. 



There are 5 different pattern for this one I am reviewing on this post. But they have a lot more nail art products that are Christmas related. Like water decals, 3d decorations and a lot more!

I love how they are updating new products on almost every single day!


The best is to find the size that fit your fingers, but my hand is consider as small and no one of them fit for me at all. So I had to cut them into smaller size and makes it a little more difficult to make it fit to my nails.


Instructions:
(from bornprettystore)


1. Use a cuticle-pusher to push back the cuticle, use a nail filer to buff the natural nails and make the surface shiny and clear. The nail surface has to be proper clean and grease-free

2. Select foils that fit the nails and peel it off


3. Apply foils on nail and smooth it. Make sure there's some gap in the cuticles because if it sticks on the skin, the might fall off easily. 


4. Use a nail filer to cut off the excessive foil

5. As an option you can apply glue or a clear nail polish to the tip of the nail to seal the foil to the free edge. It can make the foil last longer on the nail. 


6. To remove just loose one edge and pull it off, the residues you can remove with nail polish remover! 




My Thought

The pattern is really pretty and easy to make your nails pretty for a special event. I think it took around 10 minutes for me to finish both hands. It lasted 5 days for me and was really easy to take it off, I could just rip it off like normal stickers and then used olive oil to remove rest of the glue on my nails.

I would recommend to use a top coat over it, 
or else the color on the pattern will lose much quicker.

I normally would not use it, because I can wear a good nail polish for 2 weeks. But I think it's good to store a few of your favorite pattern at home and so you can use it instantly when you need to make your nails pretty in a easy and fast way. 

One of the thing I love about this product, is that it damage your nails much less than a nail polish.


Where To Buy

BornPrettyStore

Price: $2.99


Discount Code


Note: The product on this post is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion


Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

14 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything like this on my nails before but that pattern looks perfect for the holidays! might be time to try something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea for the holidays! I'm always envious of people's intricate nail art but lack the skills to do it myself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are way too cute.. :)
    Have a wonderful day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting ! but my work can't do such nail art :D

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool stickers. I love the print

    hugs
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww its really nice for christmas!!
    for some reason these dont really look like foil nail stickers..they look kinda stretchyish(??!)
    (≖﹏≖) I always have trouble putting these on neatly...
    lovely review as usual Yomi!!~♥
    xxoxo Charmainee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg these look super convenient! and they are so so pretty! Yeah I heard before that you have to use a top coat over it for it to last longer as well.

    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute!! I love the idea of easy to do nails because I hate waiting for them to dry.

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! I love everything about these stickers except for the fact of small hands and nails! QAQ The struggle is reallllll.
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute !!! I've never tried this kind of stickers, but they seem so easy and funny to use :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis