It's Christmas soon!
Have you started to buy something Christmas related ? I received foil decal stickers from BornPrettyStore that are one of biggest online store that are selling nail art products.
There are 5 different pattern for this one I am reviewing on this post. But they have a lot more nail art products that are Christmas related. Like water decals, 3d decorations and a lot more!
I love how they are updating new products on almost every single day!
The best is to find the size that fit your fingers, but my hand is consider as small and no one of them fit for me at all. So I had to cut them into smaller size and makes it a little more difficult to make it fit to my nails.
1. Use a cuticle-pusher to push back the cuticle, use a nail filer to buff the natural nails and make the surface shiny and clear. The nail surface has to be proper clean and grease-free
2. Select foils that fit the nails and peel it off
3. Apply foils on nail and smooth it. Make sure there's some gap in the cuticles because if it sticks on the skin, the might fall off easily.
4. Use a nail filer to cut off the excessive foil
5. As an option you can apply glue or a clear nail polish to the tip of the nail to seal the foil to the free edge. It can make the foil last longer on the nail.
6. To remove just loose one edge and pull it off, the residues you can remove with nail polish remover!
The pattern is really pretty and easy to make your nails pretty for a special event. I think it took around 10 minutes for me to finish both hands. It lasted 5 days for me and was really easy to take it off, I could just rip it off like normal stickers and then used olive oil to remove rest of the glue on my nails.
I would recommend to use a top coat over it,
or else the color on the pattern will lose much quicker.
I normally would not use it, because I can wear a good nail polish for 2 weeks. But I think it's good to store a few of your favorite pattern at home and so you can use it instantly when you need to make your nails pretty in a easy and fast way.
One of the thing I love about this product, is that it damage your nails much less than a nail polish.
Note: The product on this post is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion