Tuesday, June 18, 2013

[Review] Etude House Baby Choux Base Mint






Etude house sweet recipe series baby choux base is a base that are used after applying tonic, moisturizer and before you start putting on make ups. It has a light coverage that you can see on picture under.

This product has different colors and mint helps to cover redness!








The way I applied the base is exactly same as "how to apply bb cream to make it appear more natural"

on this picture I have already applied BB cream beyond the solution.








I have really sensitive skin and some pimples.

You can see a slight difference, that the after picture is less redness then the before one.

But it makes my skin more dry than before, since it gives a mat look and helps prevent oily skin.

It also makes your skin over white, that you have to use some BB cream to even it out.




Do I recommend this product?

Maybe, because I won't say this is the best base out there. I mostly use this as a face sunscreen before my make ups. It do not cover the redness so well either and makes my skin feels more dry.

Positives: 
25 SPF
 cover a bit redness
Oil control 

Negatives:
too dry
makes skin white

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. awww. I tried this on my client with red patches and it was able to reduce the redness.. too bad to hear it didn't work for you. :( By the way your so pretttttyyy :)

    www.eyahnism.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It do reduce a little =) Thanks, for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I do like my Baby Choux Base, but yeah, I find it a little drying sometimes. Even when I moisturize really well before applying it, it brings out the dry patches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it does...

      Thanks for following back =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review! I've been looking into a mint base since I have a lot of redness and acne scars. :( Too bad this didn't work for you. I think I might try a different one first. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be because I have really dry skin and it do dry out a bit more with this product. But it worked wonder for many others =)

      Delete
  4. I love your skin. I have this in Peach and it makes my skin white too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... but I have really trouble skin. I need to put on foundation everyday.

      Delete
  5. What a pitty that it is drying, since I have already dry skin...:( But thanks for the review!
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I got a bit disappointed with that too... There were so many good reviews for this products.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing..My skin also is sensitive that tends to dry during winter and tends to combination during summer..I think I need this one only during hot season..
    I'm a new follower!!!

    Camille | http://secretsofcamille.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I only use it in summer now too... as it have SPF and less dry in summer time.

      going to check your blog now!

      Delete
  7. I have seen this in Osaka..thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanna buy this,,many blogger say this is good,,but some people say this is not that good :-D I am really curious with this product (~_~) Thanks for the review,,i will think again before I buy this,,hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis