Tuesday, June 18, 2013

[Review] Etude House Baby Choux Base Mint






Etude house sweet recipe series baby choux base is a base that are used after applying tonic, moisturizer and before you start putting on make ups. It has a light coverage that you can see on picture under.

This product has different colors and mint helps to cover redness!








The way I applied the base is exactly same as "how to apply bb cream to make it appear more natural"

on this picture I have already applied BB cream beyond the solution.








I have really sensitive skin and some pimples.

You can see a slight difference, that the after picture is less redness then the before one.

But it makes my skin more dry than before, since it gives a mat look and helps prevent oily skin.

It also makes your skin over white, that you have to use some BB cream to even it out.




Do I recommend this product?

Maybe, because I won't say this is the best base out there. I mostly use this as a face sunscreen before my make ups. It do not cover the redness so well either and makes my skin feels more dry.

Positives: 
25 SPF
 cover a bit redness
Oil control 

Negatives:
too dry
makes skin white

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. awww. I tried this on my client with red patches and it was able to reduce the redness.. too bad to hear it didn't work for you. :( By the way your so pretttttyyy :)

    www.eyahnism.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It do reduce a little =) Thanks, for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I do like my Baby Choux Base, but yeah, I find it a little drying sometimes. Even when I moisturize really well before applying it, it brings out the dry patches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it does...

      Thanks for following back =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review! I've been looking into a mint base since I have a lot of redness and acne scars. :( Too bad this didn't work for you. I think I might try a different one first. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be because I have really dry skin and it do dry out a bit more with this product. But it worked wonder for many others =)

      Delete
  4. I love your skin. I have this in Peach and it makes my skin white too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... but I have really trouble skin. I need to put on foundation everyday.

      Delete
  5. What a pitty that it is drying, since I have already dry skin...:( But thanks for the review!
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I got a bit disappointed with that too... There were so many good reviews for this products.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I only use it in summer now too... as it have SPF and less dry in summer time.

    going to check your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this in Osaka..thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanna buy this,,many blogger say this is good,,but some people say this is not that good :-D I am really curious with this product (~_~) Thanks for the review,,i will think again before I buy this,,hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis