Sunday, June 23, 2013

[Review] Maybeline Pure Blush


Maybelline Pure Blush is a blush with micro mineral powders. Many peoples in Europe prefer to use mineral powder, because it gives a more natural looks, less dry and less chance to clog pores.



Color: 40 Quartz  Peach

You can see the after picture have a slight pink color and some glittering. 


It's really pigmented color and need to be careful of not using too much to make your face red like a tomato.

Do I recommend this?
I bought this product for a really long time ago, but I still almost have half box of it. That mean you only need a little and it's not drying. I like this a lot, but do not think I will repurchase it myself. But it's only because I already have another one on mind that  I want to try out! 

I do recommend it to other that want to find a mineral blush with well pigmented colors!


Positives:
Don't clog pores
Not drying
Really pigmented
No smells

Negatives:
Too pigmented for me 
Prefer more pinkish than peachy




8 comments:

  1. I prefer peachy blushes so this might be for me~ c: I seldom use blush though. *A*
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I forgot to follow you , following you now =)

      I do not use it everyday either, only when I think I need a bit more color on my face.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It happened many times I overdo it so easily... That's why I think it's a little too pigmented.

      Following you on Bloglovin now!

      Delete
  3. Hi dear nice to meet you!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment ;))
    Wonderful review and I love mineral makeup a lot!

    Sure! Let's stay connected via Bloglovin and GFC ;)) Followed you on both already and hope you will do the same!

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not try this blush by after reading you post going to consider it.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's nice blush

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis