Saturday, June 22, 2013

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD: FIRST NOMINATION!

Thanks Katie for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!

  • You must link back the person who nominated you. 
  • You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. 
  • You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers . 
  • You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. 
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.


Katie's Questions:

Grab your bag and pick 3 things out of it! What are they and why are they in there?

I do not have many things in my bag, and my bag is really small so these 3 things is almost everything i have.

  1. Lipbalm = Need to apply few times in a day
  2. Key = So I can get home
  3. Wallet = Can buy things I need


Do you have any regrets in your life? Is there anything you would have done differently?
There are many things in life that I regret. But without these experience we won't be who we are today and we should not keep looking back in the past...

Give one tip to your readers that sums up your philosophy/beliefs!  
I am basically atheist, so I think the one we should believe in is yourself.  

Is there any beauty/style tips that you just don't believe?
I cannot recall any at the moment, but I think that everyone's looks, skin type, style is different. So the one that work for other do not always work for you. We can only use that as a advice and try it out if it's suits able for us too.

Where do you see you and your blog in 2 years time?
believe that I will keep on updating this blog regularly and hopefully had made many more followers and friends for blogging.
  
How often do you spend reading other people's blogs?
When I have free time after updating and answering everything in my own blog. I would check out the person that left a comment first and then see if anyone that I am following have updated something interesting.

Name one blogger whose blog theme/layout you really love!

Have you found any of your HG products yet?
Haha, I had to Google what HG means! Anyway the one that I am using daily and have been repurchasing again and again is Lioele's Beyond The Solution BB cream . 

We all have one scent that we hate, what's yours?
I do not think there is a specific one, but since it's about scent. I really do not like peoples that use a lot of perfume.

What's more important: Makeup? Hair? Or fashion?
This is a really hard choose! Because all three is kind of connected with each other and all of them make a big difference for peoples! But if I had to pick one... then I will pick fashion. Because I think it's easier to make your fashion to suits your hair and makeup, than the opposites.


My Questions:

  1. How do you feel being nominated?sincerelydolly
  2. If you can only pick one product for your makeup, which one will you pick? Why?
  3. Why did you start this blog?
  4. Do you have any future plan for you blog?
  5. What is your favorite phrase?
  6. What do you hate hearing from other?
  7. What is your favorite scent?
  8. Who is your favorite blogger, that you visit regularly?
  9. Do you have animals? Tell us about your pets.
     If you don't have, what is your favorite animals?
  10. Why did you choose that name for your blog?

My Nominees:

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! My response is here.

    http://ittybittybindings.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebser-award-take-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I will do it later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thanks for doing this! :') I really love Xiaxue's layout too! It's so pretty! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I would definitely inform you once I've made a post. :)
    Keep in touch!

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear, I am looking forward to your post!

      Delete
  5. Hey cutie, thank you for nominating me. I'm so glad you did because it lead me here! Now I have another blog to frequent :)

    Here is my response: http://theladynthetramp.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-blog-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me Yomi! <3
    Here is my response :D
    http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/beet-it-stamina-shots-liebster-award.html

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making it ! You are one of my favorite blogger.

      Delete
  7. You can find my responses here!

    http://heylinni.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/blog-awards-d.html

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis