Thursday, June 13, 2013

[Review] Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream and Starter

This is packaged Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream and Starter, which I bought in HolikaHolika store in Korea's Dongdaemun. The sales recommended me this BB cream and told me that Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Watery is for teenagers.

This is the consistence of the starter, it says this one gives anti wrinkle and whitening.

I do not really want whitening and have not started with anti wrinkle products yet.

But I use this as a highlight, since it gives a little pinkish glittering.









Here is the BB cream


You can see the difference in this picture.

I did not apply any hand cream before applying it on, so that can be one of the reason to why it looks so dry.

But to compared with Lioeles Beyong Solutions, this appear to be more dry for me and the color don't look so natural.




- Negatives:
Dry
Don't match color

+ Positives: 
Smells nice
Cheap
SPF 42

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis