Wednesday, February 19, 2014

[Review] Too Cool For Schools Lip Study (Red)


Too Cool for school is a Korean cosmetic brand that are designed for younger girls that like cosmetics with a new and fun design and with a affordable price. If you have looked at their cosmetics before, you will know their main designed color is red and black. I have never tried this brand before, but I have seen it several times on some online stores and always find their design to be unique.

If you are into Korean cosmetics and like to try out some with a fun design in a affordable price, then I do recommend you to check this brand out.


Package

You can already see their fun design, right?

There is not much to say about the package, beside that I think if I saw it in a store, it will be eye catching for me and defiantly will take a closer look to the product.

Since everything is written in Korean, I don't understand anything that's written behind and I could hardly find any information online either. But the word "Water Beam Stick" is enough to let you know that it's suppose to be light and moisturizing.

Continue with the inside...

I think the design were really cute, unique and fun.

It's first time I have seen a lipstick design like this. I think if you bring this out, because of the unique design, there will be many friends that will ask you about this lipstick. I like to have something that's unique, so I loved their design.


Photo taken from cosmetic-love.com

Color

They have 5 different colors available for this series. The one I am using on this post is red, number 1. I had a hard time on deciding which color to try out. I decided on red, because I got many natural shaded lipstick recently, so I thought it would be nice to get something different. 

I am happy that it's not a extreme red color, because this is really moisturizing. 
It's almost like a lip balm with tint.

 Warning: Because I am not using daylight, the color is not 100% correct.
It was slightly more reddish than my shown photos, but still not so red like their commercial photos.

 The color is build able.

If applied only once, it looks natural with a slight red color 
and really moisturizing like a lip balm.


Moisturize: As I have mentioned above, this is super moisturizing and you won't need to apply anything else to keep your lips hydrated. It won't make your lips get wrinkled and looks bad for sure.

Lasting: Just like any other lipsticks, it's recommended to re-apply after you have eaten or drink something. And because of the lightness of this lipstick, I think it wear off easily once it touch something, so it leaves mark on cups easily.

Smell: I need to get so close as 1 cm distance from the lipstick to smell a light candy fragrance. 

Taste: It has a really light taste to it, I don't know how to describe it... I think it's just a lipstick taste? But it's so light that I don't find it bothersome anyway.



My thought

In overall... I like this lipstick a lot and will be using it in my daily makeup from now on. One of the main reason is because I am not really a lipstick person, and this one feels like a lip balm with a red tint.

I also loved the unique design and would love to try out other colors someday.


Recommend to girls...

like unique design

Moisturizing lipsticks 

Affordable price

Korean brand

Color build able


Where To Buy?

http://www.cosmetic-love.com/image/promotion/banner/234-60-half-banner.jpg 


Have you tried this brand before?

Note: The product on this post is sponsored, but I reviewed with my own opinion.

Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

16 comments:

  1. I love the design of too cool for school products although I had the feeling they were a little more expansive than etude house etc. The lipstick looks really nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post,n i dont like lipstick with smell like a candy :3

    http://sarassaishaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear it's moisturizing :) I prefer lipsticks that hydrates well better than those with great pigmentation. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the colors looks so natural and pretty on you =) but you're right the color doesn't look at all like the picture =(

    Is this one of those lipsticks that are meant for keys or backpack? I mean cuz of the loop..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's only used to pull the lipstick out...

      Delete
  5. We've never heard of this brand before, but we are suckers for cute packaging so we were immediately won over!! we love the shades the lipstick comes in and the fact that it can really be built up for a bolder look. we'll have to look into this and get our hands on it ASAP!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this before, but I love that container! *A* <3
    It's so cool how you kinda just pull it out~
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The difference before and after is amazing. The lips look naturally juicy. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems fair to me that the author posted all the variations when applying the lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty color! This looks great on you! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks more pink for me, but I guess it's because of the photos, like you have written. Neverthless, it's really cute and looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this brand a couple of times in our local mall but I've never tried it before. Candy scents are exactly what I like in lip colors. I might wanna check this out the next time I pass by the store. The color looks sheer. I guess it's going to be perfect for everyday use. :)

    xoxo
    http://lotsofgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's looks good at your lips.
    I wanna try number 3 <3

    I've been following you now.
    Hope you do the same^^


    愛実
    http://aimiharuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this brand and you make such a great review. The color looks good at your lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color isn't that pigmented, but glad to hear it's hydrating!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Yomi for the review! I really love the cute packaging! The red looks sexy on you!
    www.intoface.net

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis