Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[Tutorial] 2014 Valentines Day Nail Design



Valentines day are coming in few days, I see there are many bloggers that are creating many valentines tutorial and that makes me want to make some too. I created a post about valentines makeup using Korean cosmetics for a few days ago, if you have not seen it yet. You can find it Here!




1. Painted on a base coat and a white color on all nails.

2. I used a decoration tape on half of my nails and then paint a pink color on to make two different colors on two side. I am using decoration. because I think the this type of tape is less sticky.

3. Use a toothpick and do it however you want.
I used it to dots the heart and lines.




Here is the mess I have created...
I paint a bit of the color I want on a white paper and used a toothpick to dots and paint.


Since many blogger are creating valentines posts.
If anyone want to do link exchange for valentines post, let me know <3


Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

22 comments:

  1. Such a cute nail art
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute nail art Yomi! I would have never thought of painting my nails two different colors! May I ask what nail polish did you use for the light pink? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the tape you use is cuter than others! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so cute xD
    If only I dont ran out of nail remover xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and simple Yomi! I love the white and the pink put together~ Very cute!

    Love, Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's simple and nice!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything valentine's themed is so cute in my opinion! :3
    Btw, I still have some leftover decoration tape from christmas! Now I know what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you find it useful <3

      Have fun with your decoration tape !

      Delete
  8. very cute nail art design <3 perfect for valentine date <3 thanks for idea hun, I will try this at home, now! hahaha Btw, that tape is very cute too! omg, you have all the cute stuff :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good suggestion for the Vanentin's Day!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll try it tomorrow for a special day, we love thematic nails. We have a special post tomorrow too!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hjsagdkjags OMG YOMI!!!
    YOUR NAILS ARE ADORBALE AND THE TAPE YOU USED IS SOO CUTEEEE lol!~~
    Happy Be-lated Valentines day yomi <3
    xxox Charmaienee


    Charrmyn [Click!~]
    New OOTD [Click!~]

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so cute! Too bad I suck at nail art! *sigh* Thanks for sharing!

    www.justsoapril.com

    Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails look so cute! I love the tape you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really cute! I love Valentine's day nails! I love nail art in general too. Its fun :)

    Will you please check out my blog too if you can? thanks if you get the chance! :)
    http://sothisisbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a question. When I try to use tape on my nails it tends to make the surface un-even. Do you usually have to wait a long time before putting the tape on your nails so it doesn't mess up the surface?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think around 15 minutes, but it depends on how quick your nail polish dry.

      I have some cheap ones that take hours... I used Barry M on this photo as the base and it took around 15 minutes. I normally watch something on television while waiting for it to dry.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis