Saturday, January 11, 2014

[Review] Apieu Kissable Tint Stick SPF 15 PK01



This is my first time trying A Pius product, I actually have never heard about this brand before Alice from W2beauty recommended it on her interview. That made me want to try this brands product out and this lip tint is on the top of most popular product list on W2beauty.


Colors : It has a really cute pink color and it's build able as I have shown on the photo from above. I tried to put on three layers of the lip tint. But if I use it daily then I think even the 1-2 layers were enough for me. It almost feels like I have more than one lipstick, because of building the color makes it a little different.

Here is a list of all colors they have! The one I have is PK01!



Moisture : When I normally use a lipstick or lip tint, would I need to put on lib balm too. But I did not need to do it with this one, it's already moisturizing enough for my lips and can almost use it as a lip balm with color.


Lasting : It last well until you start eating, I think the color are still acceptable. But you will at least need to reapply once to keep away from dryness, since while eating have taken away the outer part of it.


Taste : It have no taste, so you don't need to feel like eating lipstick while you are eating...


Fragrance  :It has a girls sweet smell, like candies and strawberry. It's hard to describe a smell, but I liked it anyway.

(No circle lenses)

My Thought

I already loved it from the first time applying this on, because it's so moisturizing and the color is so lovely. I am glad that I decided to try this product and I will defiantly want to try more products from this brand! 

I usually don't like makeups with fragrance, but you don't really smell it after it's applied after about a minute. I think the smell was nice too, so it did not bother me at all. I also love how the texture is so light to be compared to a normal lipstick!


Recommend to girls that are looking for....

 A cute lip tint

Build able color

SPF 15

Light texture

Won't leave visible mark on cups

Sweet fragrance

Moisturizing

No taste


Where To Buy?



Note: The product on this post is sponsored, but I reviewed it with my honest opinion.

Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

19 comments:

  1. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! But you know what--I think this is exactly the same product but different packaging than the Missha tinted balm. They are owned by the same company and I'm pretty sure these are the exact same colors from the Missha version. I have and love the orange and the pink one :) this color is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I did not know that... I have not tried the Missha version before.

      Thanks for telling me <3

      Delete
  3. I have the same product in Magic and CR01 and I love both of them! I really like these tints because they give a natural look and they're moisturizing. I think the color looks really nice on you Yomi ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I want to try out other colors too <3

      Delete
  4. This is so nice! The packaging looks similar to of band of lip balms called softlips. *A*
    I think this would be perfect for daily wear, especially if it happens to leave a bit of a stain. You can still have the advantage of having nicely colored lips even if the product rubs off~
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, you forgot to include the e in the title :) I like the color of the CR01

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks really pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this tint sounds really nice yomi!!
    I might try it out!~
    thx for the reviewwww:D
    xxox CHarmaineee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color is so pretty~ thanks for the review^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh so pretty on you Yomi^^ I love the colour, and I'm always looking for moisturising lip products hehe, thanks for sharing your review! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how buildable this is and has great pigmentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lipstick really looks like a nice product. I was always asking myself if the pigmentation is buildable. Your review was very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis