Monday, September 16, 2013

[Just Talk] Planning to make a guide for blog design codes

Just playing with new apps

Did not take photo for reviews

Hi hi! I have not taken any nice photos for product reviews in the past two days. One of the reason is because of the bad weather... You know most of us use day light! But I will try to make something on tomorrow anyway! 


Planning to make guide for blog design codes

I have actually learned those codes for blogger for a long time, because I had another blog for a few years ago I did most of the work on it. In the past months, I have been searching for hours on how to make this blog as I want it to be. 

Everything is almost placed as I want it to be now, but because I am not good with graphic... so there are still a lot of things I need to learn and improve on. But I saw that many readers want to improve their blog design after I changed mine. So I thought it might be helpful to list up some codes that I think it would be useful for you to use on your blog!

What do you think?


15 comments:

  1. Ohh~~ I really like your blog layout right now! It's so cool! I'm in love with your header as well *w* I think it would be really helpful to make some codes for us noobs who don't know anything about coding OTL

    Thanks Yomi!! <3

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely layout, its more simple & easy to loading...I have a hard time too when it comes to all the code & bla,bla,bla,,hahahaha so it will be very helpfull if you post a guide about it :-)

    misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your current template, really with my staff and I have someone who helps me whenever I'm in trouble xD I do not like playing these codes as pathetic experiences have happened to me before.

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great idea! I had a really hard time figuring out how to translate my layout's old code to accommodate the new blogger so making a guide will definitely help!!! ^^

    sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I customized my own blog template a lot, and I found other bloggers to be a really helpful resource so I'm sure you'll be helping people by posting some codes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great girl!

    Followed on GFC & Bloglovin' :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh!! Please please make a guide! I suck at all the html codes and stuff DD: They confuse me so much.


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you definitely should. I'm so handicapped with these codes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind learning codes!!!

    Btw would you like to follow each other on twitter??

    @katalinabebz

    I will be waiting for your tutorial post!

    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog layout a lot and the idea of making some tutorials is really nice. You should go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww I'm using wordpress TT^TT is the difference that big?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ye you should share any info you have on blog designing :) x
    x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. well I wouldn't mind changing mine, but I've no clue how:-(

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis