Tuesday, September 3, 2013

[Review] Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner Jewel Champagne


This is my first time using a liner as eye shadow, so I was really looking forward to trying this product! 
Thanks to Keautystore for sponsoring me this lovely product for review. 

I always loved Lioeles make up products!

I have not started blending the line on this picture.

This liner need to be sharpened once in a while and they included a sharpener for the liner to me! I think I had one before, but don't remember where it's now... So I am happy that they included it!

You can see it gives a nice shimmer with this liner and Jewel Champagne have a pinkish shade that makes it works wonderful  as a daily sweet eye make up!!

Don't you think you think it looks lovely?
It's similar to these eye make up color many make up guru recommended to use on dates!


I have the liner on the right side and nude on the left as you see on the screen.

I did not use anything else and it sharpen my eye a lot more to be compared to the one without using this liner and on the first photo of this post. I only used this liner and a black eyeliner. 

This liner is long lasting and don't smudge easily!

They have also many different colors you can chose from... You can take a look into the store for more information about other colored liner! 

Pros:
Sharpen your eyes
Can use as eye liner / shadow
Long lasting
Easy to use
Many color options

Cons:
I can't think of any...


I really loved it!

What do you think?

You can find this product Here

Note: This product is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion

26 comments:

  1. Oh the color of this glittering eyeliner is really cute and shimmering, very soft and cute. I love it the most of products from Lioele. Many thanks for your review!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ I have one of these eyeliners but in Bronze. :3 I agree, it's very long lasting. But it does crease sometimes! >.<

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've never tried Lioele's eye make up! I might think about purchasing this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The contact lenses are super cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this brand before, but it looks great, and the pencil looks like it would be so easy to use!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Yomi :D thanks for the review! it looks nice on you! i'd love to try but I can't draw eyelines well XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one. It looks really nice on you! Nice pictures. also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been debating this color for my waterline... I am so glad you reviewed it! It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It surely makes a huge difference , make eye look more awayke..
    I am hosting my first ever giveaway, you can win $30 clothes, would love if you can enter
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great on you :) I am now following you on GFC :))

    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! Never tried it, I will now. :)Thanks.

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love such glitter liners and how they just doll-ify the eyes in an instant (: Such a pretty shade!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Subtle but pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's very light and it will make eyes look so fresh.

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!Great blog, I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too)
    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. wahh!! so pretty!!!!
    The liner looks really natural in the photos!!
    following you now~~~
    check out my blog maybe please?
    (๑╹っ╹๑)
    charrmyn.blogspot.com.au
    xoxo
    charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your eyes! :)) you're so pretty dear! ;D
    I also like the liner. really interesting! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good job!! :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/charmed-by-old-manila.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous colour!

    itshappydays.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woow! Looks great!!! You have a beautiful eyes!!!
    Kisses dear!

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/NEW POST!! Louis Vuitton New Campaign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi cute girl! :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, dear!!
    This looks totaly pretty!!! Very very nice product!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really prefer eyeshadow in a pot. but if you just need a sweep of color especially if your in a hurry then this is something ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis