Monday, September 9, 2013

[Just Talk] Toby (Cat) is my oldest family member


I have posted about Toby s daughter in my previous post.

We adopted her when she were around 3 months old, we don't know the exact date of when she was born. But it should be somewhere around summer time? Since it was around summer we got her home.

Toby is around 10 human years old now, that mean around 60 years old in cat age.
So she has gotten much less active than when she were younger, actually she started to get inactive after giving birth to two lovely black angels (Bobby and Lilly). 

Since I am the one that spend most time with her, she will come to me whenever she find something to show it to me. It was really lovely when she showed me a Santa hat on a Christmas morning. She brought it in front of my bed room and called for me. I know she might not know what that was, but it's really cute of her to do that on a Christmas day.


Remember Lilly from previous post?

Let me know if you want to hear more about them!

--------------------------

I recently created a new twitter account, follow me if you have not done it yet!

Lets tweet together!


-----------------      -

I am having problem with Bloglovin in the past 3 days...

So I have not read any blogs in these days.

 But I am making a new account to read blogs now!

12 comments:

  1. Toby its so cute I also consider my pets family member. Have a great day.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, both of them are so cute! Cats can live to be quite old... one of my mother's cats is about 21, which would probably make her over 100 in cat years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so cute. Makes me want to get another one.

    Chimere Nicole
    Http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute. Your cat and my cat are around the same age. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorableeee!!!! I wish I could have a cat now~

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I also have a cat and her name is Scarlet! :)
    ♥ HerNameIsTrina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww.... She is so attached to you... How sensiable , santa hat on christmas day....
    Last day of my Ahai Shopping Giveaway,would love if you can enter
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG..ur cat is soo cute..!
    n i didnt know abt cat age fact u have mentioned here...thnx for sharing.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh toby is so cute, I love it the cats dear, many thanks for share more about your family.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis