Wednesday, September 11, 2013

[Review] Nanda Concept Eyes Red Lipstick

(Just playing with some new photo editing feature I just figured out.)

I have wanted to try a red lip stick for a while now and thanks to bornprettystore for sponsoring me this lovely product for review. They are actually a website that mainly sell nail art. So if you are interested in nail art, then you should defiantly check them out!


This lipstick only cost 5.38$

They have 12 different colors you can choose from


It's actually not often I wear lipstick, so I apply it messily... 

Shade: The color is not so red as I thought, it's actually a little bit to the orange side. But it's still really red.

Texture / Lasting: I think it's a little oily and get smeared really easily. Then I tried the mate look by drying it out with a paper and then apply a little powder on. It make the shade lighter and last much longer.

Smell : This lipstick don't have any fragrance at all.



I tried this lipstick when I used that vampire like circle lenses, because this lipstick have so vibrant color makes my skin looks paler and more vampire like. In overall I think this is a fun lipstick to try out!

Maybe not for a daily wear, but since it's so cheap... it's not a bad idea to get some special colors to use!

You can find it HERE

What do you think?

Note: This product is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion

28 comments:

  1. Oh you look so pretty Yomi!
    Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T^T I like this brand so much!
    Also the Sora Park model of this brand <3
    I want to buy the orange cream blusher from this brand!! *^*
    BTW! really nice review! Looks pretty good on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! another thing!!
    Your blog design is better now! Woo! I didn't told you before lol
    Btw! Who was the giveaway winer?! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the color is so vibrant :o Looks nice on you! ^.^ Suits the vampire contact lenses xD
    ~Sakura
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks pretty on you :>
    http://majoriezoleta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I especially love the shade. It just looks really amazing!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the contact lense.
    thanks for your kind words in my blog.

    followed you in blog lovin and gfc

    hope you'll follow me back

    http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red lipstick looks pretty on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does work for a more Vampy look. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. this lipcolor gives you a totally different look :) more mature and sophisticated yet very pretty! <3
    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the store, they have amazing things.. :) ur lipstick looks nice.. :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiii I'm a new reader! Has anyone ever told you you look like IU from After School? Subscribed on Bloglovin' ^^
    I can't believe you found 3CE products for so cheap though! I usually just buy from their official site and a lipstick costs almost $20USD for one.... x__x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, this is first time someone says I look like a kpop idol from a girl group =) I often hear that I look like a kpop male idol lol

      You don't blog , right? Since I cant find it on your account.

      Delete
    2. Oooh my goodness I meant Uee from After School, not IU! Hahaha so embarrassing >< sorry for my mistake!

      My blog is private right now because I'm still setting up my layout and everything! Soon I will make it public ^^ hope you will check it out then!

      sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Thanks for coming back, I was worried that I could not find you =)

      Tell me when you make it public, I am looking forward to read your blog!

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much for your support!!!
      My blog is now public and I will be posting my first review very soon! Please look forward to it ^^!!

      Delete
    5. Commented on your blog now =) I forgot to ask... may I know where you found my blog? I am curious about where peoples find me now.

      Delete
  14. The lip colour looks great on you, so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha the lipstick really does give off the "vampire feel" ~
    Looks good on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty, I love the colour of the lipstick~ and the lenses look gorgeous also! ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful shade! It really goes with your skin tone :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all lovely comments! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, almost like blood! :D Vampy look, but I think it's good for create the "secretary"-lips, too, isn't it? :D
    >> http://hello-guglhupf.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! That lipstick shade does give a vampy feel. It suits you very nicely though and I love the bold color of it!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis