Tuesday, September 24, 2013

[Review] Glitter Bunny Polish Rainbow Sprinkles



Glitter Bunny is a nail polish brand that are based in Israel

But they ship international with a low shipping fee.

 This brand have many different nail polish with many fun glitters and mainly with different kind of glitters that you can match with other nail polish which you like!




Here is a picture of how the bottles looks like, it's a clear nail polish base with many colorful glitters/ sprinkles that can match with many nail polish color as the base.



How To Use

1. Paint a base color of your choose (I used light blue)

2. Use Rainbow Sprinkles to paint over it

3. Paint a top coat over everything


A like to Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish
taken from google search

I have never tried Etude House Ice Cream nail polish, but since i have seen many review of it from other bloggers. It somehow remind me of it and  I think they are a little a like.

But you can use the Rainbow Sprinkles on many more colors under it instead of only one and need to buy many colors that include the glitters.



All nail polish from Bunny Glitter cost $10

Where To Find Rainbow Sprinkles?



Pros 

Fast Drying

Make your nail polish more fun and prettier

Many different kind of glitter polish to choose from

Long Lasting with Top Coat

Cons

The only cons is that the color of glitters fall off if you don't put on top coat


What Do You Think?


Note: This product is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion


Follow Me  : Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / GFC

26 comments:

  1. Aww, this polish is so cute! I love the Glitter Bunny logo, hehe~ Thanks for the review, Yomi!

    Junniku blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I like how the glitter is all different sizes. It's really nice over that blue color... reminds me of a robin's egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the photo, I thought it was the Etude House Ice cream polishes! :'D
    Very cute packaging, Thanks for the review, and video Yomi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ong the glitter looks super pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review Yomi! It's an interesting product! Never heard of the brand before but I wanna try!

    ee1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks so awesome! I love it. :)
    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ice cream nail polishes look so cool! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty glitter nail polish. And you used a nice base color, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so sweet and I love the logo. Your nails look great x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute nail polish! I am really tempted to go buying me something similar - cause I'm kind of fond of glittery nailpolish. I can imagine that those colorful glitter pieces would also look perfect one white nail polish! And you've got beautiful nails!

    much loves,
    Hong
    sparkingroar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely nails

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww it looks so lovely! Thanks for the review ♡

    www.adekumalaputri.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks really cute! (: If you have a really sheer white or cream nail polish, then you can imitate the ice cream look more - juts put this sheer white above the glitter and it looks like the etude house polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bottle is adorable, I like the bunny hehe^-^ Thanks for reviewing these, I've never heard of the brand before but now I will check it out:D x

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is just gorgeous! It would be perfect for Easter :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice glitter everywhere. Pretty.

    Thank you for your comment and stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a really fun concept for nail polish! When the picture was tiny, it looked like a robin egg...In fact there's an idea :D

    thank for looking at my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable manicure, it looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this, I need to try something new like this with my nails :)

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this kind of ice cream color glitter nail polish. But I've got mine from Innisfree. The color are so gorgeous too.

    http://iamginny.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this combination - reminds me of rainbow popping candy!

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis