Tuesday, September 17, 2013

[Review] Dr.Post NXT Bio Gel Total Eye Patch


Dr.Post is a Korean skincare brand, there are not many
 online shops that are selling them right now. 


Package

The package looks really modern and it's really easy to open it up. There is a short description about this eye mask in English. The picture of the package show exactly how the real mask look like.


How To Use

After cleaning your wash, take the layers off the gel mask that are protecting it.
Take the mask off after 30-40 minutes.

The best is to listen to some music and take a rest while using this eye mask.


Texture

Just as the name of this eye mask, it's a gel texture and it sit really tight into your skin. When touching the mask, I feel it's really a lot of serum inside and at the same time it's not dripping. It feels really comfortable to have this gel textured eye mask on and makes me wonder if there are any face mask like this too.


Smell

I don't really know how to describe this smell, I think it's from the serum. But it's a really light smell that I cannot smell it while using it on my eyes. I can only smell it if I put my nose in to the package that are opened 


Effect  

This eye mask is supposed to light up your dark eye circles, solve aging problem around your eyes , keep your eyes moisturized and elastic. As most masks, I do not think I can archive these with a one time use. But it do make the area around my eyes much softer and moisturized. If you want these effect as mentioned on the package, you will probably need to use it a few more times to get these effect.


Have you tried eye mask before?


You have any questions related to this product
You can contact Constance Choo


Note: This product is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't try eye mask before but after reading your reviews, it sounded great so I might actually give it a try (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh looks interesting, like a raccoon mask. :D I need these kind of masks to reduce puffiness and dark circles. but the ones I've tried never have permanent results. :< I do like that this surrounds the whole eye area instead of the just bottom lids. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love masks like this for making my eyes feel less puffy. But I find it so hard to sit still with my eyes closed for that long. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, they look so freaky on, I would get these just to scare my family members hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried eye masks but not this type. This is pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review doll. Come and read my post its an important message thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, lovely!
    xx

    http://penifc5.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shape of these are interesting, I had never heard about this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis