Friday, September 13, 2013

[Review] The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher 04


This is first time I try a product from The Face Shop!

I picked this lovely pink color!

The Face Shop is a Korea branded skincare and cosmetics manufacturer. It's a sister company with LG household and Health Care of LG Corporation.


Package

The package of this product is really cute and small, it's really easy to put into your bag and carry it around with you. It's first time I see a package with a paper alike material for cosmetics, but it's strong and don't break easily. It feels a bit weird at first, but I am getting used to it now and don't see that as any problem.

Inside have a small and cute puff that you can use to apply this blusher. It's really soft and easy to apply with it. But I don't know how it will be like after washing it... 


Texture / Lasting

It's like fixed powder that you easily can get the color with the puffer it comes with. It sit really well on my skin and don't fall off easily. This blusher can last me for almost my whole evening.

Photo Source: Keautystore.com

 Shades

The one I picked is number 04 baby pink that gives a cute and doll like look. But you can see that they have many different shades that can suits different kind of look that you want to archive. I really like the baby pink I have now, it gives a really cute feeling. But maybe I would want to get another shade that look more natural for a daily make up look!


Smell

The blusher don't have any fragrance, but it have a light makeup smell. I only smell it if I put my nose in to the package though. So it doesn't really matter for me.


In overall I really loved this blusher

Effect

You can see on this photo the half with the blusher gives a cuter look. It's easier to see it if you cover the other half with a paper or you palm. 

Cost: $ 11.99

You can find this product at Keutystore


Note: This product is sponsored, but I reviewed with my honest opinion

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh super cute blusher, I've heard both positive and negative things about it so I"m not sure whether to get it or not... .-.
    Followed you by the way! :3
    I love all your posts so much! I wish I had that much makeup to review... xD
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love Face Shop products along with Etude House :)

    xx
    Kayla @ Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me: ex cusion blusher! Aww super cute (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute :) The color looks pretty on you~!
    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute packaging! your skin is so flawless, btw! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again a really cute packaging. I like the color on your skin tone, although it is very light. It gives you a natural blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute blush.... I've heard very good and bad reviews about this product though, so it makes me hesitate on trying it! I've also never had any experience with blush to begin with u_u but sometime in the future I would be interested in trying out shade 03 Pure Lavender ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blush is cute and i love the color~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute in those pictures hehe^-^ Thank you for reviewing this product, I've never bought anything from the face shop, but I really like the look of this blush so I'll have to check it out! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blush is so cute.

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely review <33

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have this blush in the coral shade, but it didn't work for me at all! It;s nice to see this shows up nicely, very natural too. You look very pretty with it. :)
    Thanks for the review~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was about to buy it when I was in Japan but in the end I didn't... I don't really know why though xD The packaging is really cute and the colors really pretty.

    http://jamila-aj.blogspot.ch/

    Aida

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis