Sunday, September 1, 2013

[Review] Barbie Eye Super Nudy Blue Contact Lenses!


I have wanted to try out a blue circle lenses, so I was really happy to receive this lovely product 

You can see that it's less natural to be compared to other circle lenses I have reviewed so far, but I think it gives even better enlargement effect and looks cuter! (oh well... saying myself cute -.-)


They included a free contact lens case!

I happy to receive a contact lens case with me! So I don't need to buy a case only because of a new pair of circle lenses... I hardly see any stores that only sell the cases as well. Most of my other cases come with the solutions for lenses.


I always find it difficult to open the cap for circle lenses, it's just the same for any brand.
When I did it for the first time with my finger....
I broke my nails and after that I only use a fork to open them easily!

How do you open yours?


Here is a clear photo of the circle lenses after I opened it!

There is one thing I really like about this circle lens is that it contain 48% water. If you have used other ones before, you will know most circle lenses have less water contain that that. Since I not only have sensitive skin, I got a little sensitive eyes too. But I could wear this 1-2 hour more than other circle lenses I have tried before without any problem!


You can see there is a big different without me having to tell you which one is after and which one is the before one! I think this blue color is not a strong blue, more like a little grayish. But I do like about it! Because it won't make you look like a alien. 

The manufacture of this product is Dueba.

This will be one of my favorite contact lenses now!


Note: This product is sponsored, but it's reviewed with my honest opinion.

20 comments:

  1. These lenses are very interesting! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What camera do you use to take these photos? Those lens look amazing by the way! Oh and I had to google how to open mine when I got them. LOL. I used my hands but I think your way of using the fork is so much safer. I was so scared about injuring my own fingers -.-


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color *w*)
    hello i'm invite you to join my beauty giveaway http://www.miharujulie.com/2013/08/miharu-mini-giveaway-international.html
    i hope you can join XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lens look like they give you a very dreamy and fairy-like effect. I think it is beautiful on you, though I don't have guts to try colour contacts yet. Just because the regular contacts are just too tedious to put on too ^_^

    <3 Celly
    http://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute lenses altho I truly prefer your own eyecolor!!
    Maria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! they really show up on your eyes. Will def have to get some of these <3

    http://www.mostcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I love your blog! Hope you can also visit my blog. Can we exchange blog buttons?

    Anyways, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please see http://anaazarcon.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Thank you so much! Hope you respond ;)

    Love lots,
    Ana of anaazarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue colour is so pretty! you not looks like aliean, you looks like a doll <3 beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Yomi! Thank you for commenting back in my blog. I followed you also on GFC. :) Nice contact lenses by the way. :)

    Xoxo,
    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such an 'eye-opening' contact lens! x3 It looks so pretty though! I love the blue :3 Thanks for the review!

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow the contact lens look great on you ! awesome review.
    xoxo Shreya
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty contact lens! Looks nice on you! ^^

    Hi, Yomi! Thank u for your comment in my blog! I just followed you dear, I hope you can follow me back ^^

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I really like this colour!! I was thinking about which Circle lens colour I want to get and I think maybe I found it now hehe~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super nudy series are also my favorite series of lenses..
    The watery effect of the lenses suits you! :D

    Hehe by the way thank you for dropping by at my blog..I just followed your blog, hope you can follow back mine too!

    Have a great day and nice to meet you! :3

    Stephanie Angel
    http://stephanieangel23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. They make your eyes look much bigger. Fab

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all comments, I will reply all comments that have questions!

Tweet me if you want a quick reply
@yomistyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis